att console directory - ccm6.1

Unanswered Question
Aug 11th, 2008

Customer has 10 digit numbers in ccm directory. the phones are 7 digit extensions. the att console does not show line status in this case. If I change the user directory number to 7-digit, then it works.

DOes anyone have away to keep user directory with 10-digit numbers when ext are 7-digit and have line staus work?

thanks

Rob

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Chris Deren Mon, 08/11/2008 - 13:57

For AC to report proper line state the extension has to the same as the one listed in the corporate directory under user telephone number.

Chris

rvincent Tue, 08/12/2008 - 04:47

Resolved this by creating an application dial rule which removed the first 3 digits. Now the name search still shows the 10-digit number but the line status is working.

Does anyone know roughly how long it takes for a directory change to show up in the att console? directory has about 1400 names.

I've heard it could take a few hours. If true, is there anyway to speed it up without restarting ccm services ?

thanks

Rob

Rob

rvincent Tue, 08/12/2008 - 11:29

Martin

thanks for the info.

yes - directory sync is set for 3hrs. What is the downside to making it shorter?

Rob

senthilnatarajan Fri, 09/05/2008 - 14:45

I had the same isssue. Ad had +1 608 xxx xxxx.

I created application dial rule to look for number starting with +1608 containing 12 digits and strip off 7 digits in that.

It showed the correct line status as well.

Thanks vincent.

Also after creating the application dial rule, you might want to log-off and log-in again. I wasted 5 min of my time by not doing that.

-senthil

Actions

This Discussion