cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

att console directory - ccm6.1

rvincent
Level 1
Level 1

Customer has 10 digit numbers in ccm directory. the phones are 7 digit extensions. the att console does not show line status in this case. If I change the user directory number to 7-digit, then it works.

DOes anyone have away to keep user directory with 10-digit numbers when ext are 7-digit and have line staus work?

thanks

Rob

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

For AC to report proper line state the extension has to the same as the one listed in the corporate directory under user telephone number.

Chris

Resolved this by creating an application dial rule which removed the first 3 digits. Now the name search still shows the 10-digit number but the line status is working.

Does anyone know roughly how long it takes for a directory change to show up in the att console? directory has about 1400 names.

I've heard it could take a few hours. If true, is there anyway to speed it up without restarting ccm services ?

thanks

Rob

Rob

Check service parameter for AC service.

Default is 3 hours.

/Martin

Martin

thanks for the info.

yes - directory sync is set for 3hrs. What is the downside to making it shorter?

Rob

I had the same isssue. Ad had +1 608 xxx xxxx.

I created application dial rule to look for number starting with +1608 containing 12 digits and strip off 7 digits in that.

It showed the correct line status as well.

Thanks vincent.

Also after creating the application dial rule, you might want to log-off and log-in again. I wasted 5 min of my time by not doing that.

-senthil

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: