cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

running call connector on a terminal server

tato386
Level 6
Level 6

Has anybody done this? Will it work? Any and all comments, info and advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Diego

2 Replies 2

htarra
Level 4
Level 4

I am not sure but, UCC is not supported in a Terminal server or Citrix environment. There are some inherent challenges using the current TAPI in a terminal services environment.

I have been doing some testing and the problem seems to be that the Cisco TAPI driver keeps the ephone/user login and password in a global area of the registry instead of in a user area. Therefore, the software does technically work, but all users are pointed to the same phone which is not exactly what I am looking for ;)

I am now looking at a product called CTI Data Connector which claim they support any TAPI driver and also TS/Citrix environment. However, maybe they haven't tested the Cisco TAPI in particular and they might not be aware how it stores ephone/user info.

Diego

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: