Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Update UCCM 5.1.3

How i can update my UCCM?

Just now i have 5.1.3.1000-12 ver software

Where i can see - it's las update or not?

And where i can download update if they essential..

I find only this linc http://tools.cisco.com/support/downloads/go/ImageList.x?relVer=5.1(3c)&mdfid=280735907&sftType=Unified+Communications+Manager+Updates&optPlat=&nodecount=2&edesignator=null&modelName=Cisco+Unified+Communications+Manager+Version+5.1&treeMdfId=278875240&treeName=Voice+and+Unified+Communications&modifmdfid=null&imname=&hybrid=Y&imst=N&lr=Y

But it's image above 1 gigabite...

I think it's not update - it's new version..

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It is an update :-) It's the latest revision of 5.1.3 code (5.1.3.4000-4).

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

just to add some info, usually SRs and ES are around 1.4 gigs for 5.x and 6.x versions

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Please help - i download this file - cisco--ipt--k9--patch5.1.3.4000--4.tar.gz.sgn

If i read this file to disk or to sftp

and try to install from "software upgrade" CCM cannot see this file :(

What message are you getting? Is CM saying that there are no newer versions available? If so are you specifying the correct path for te file? Make sure that the file downloaded with the .tar.gz.sgn extension, there was a bug that it would miss the .sgn suffix.

Chris

If i try to upgrade from dvd or sftp i see nex message

"The directory was located and searched but no valid options or upgrades were available. Note, a machine cannot be downgraded so option and upgrade files for previous releases were ignored."

Full file name "cisco--ipt--k9--patch5.1.3.4000--4.tar.gz.sgn"

I dont know why CM cann't see this patch :(

Hello,

Did you get a fix for this?

I ask as am having same issue upgrading from 5.0.4 to 5.1.3f.

publisher upgraded all ok with no issues

subscriber is giving me same error message.  annoying part: it can see latest dial plan in same folder so i know credentials are all good.

Also get same error if i try to apply from a dvd.

pointers appreciated.

NeilW

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: