cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility Authentication Problems

h.patel
Level 1
Level 1

I have CallManager 4.2(3) integrated with Active Directory. When logging onto EM with an old pin the message authentication error appears. When the pin is changed via CCMAdmin and logging onto EM the message error 23 is seen. Error 23 implies the userid does not exist, clearly this is wrong as it does. When the old pin is re-tried I still see the authentication error message. It appears that it may be trying to authenticate in two different places. I have checked the registry on CallManager for the directory and this is set to true. EM was working previously. I have tried new accounts and resetting TomCat but to no avail. Any assistance would be gladly appreciated.

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

i would suggest to re-run the EM plugin. sounds like you ran the tool twice and you're not looking at the right directory or hoteling profile

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Thanks for the information. I take it that you mean the AD Plugin as opposed to the EM Plugin?

well, yes i mean AD plugin because there is no EM plugin =)

EM is a service you configure, not a plugin

HTH

java

HTH

java

h.patel
Level 1
Level 1

This fault was resolved by rebooting both CallManagers. Thanks to all.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: