Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Supervisor Desktop IPCC 3.5

We have IPCC 3.5 installed in our organization. I am having trouble

logging into the Cisco supervisor agent desktop software. I have assigned supervisor

skill on the user maintainance page and am still having trouble trying to log in.

Also, I have already tried using the username info in the password field. this also has not worked. any help will be greatly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chad Stachowicz
Level 6
Level 6

Ahhh if its the first time that you are logging in for this supervisor there is a default password for that user of

username/username

ie..

chad/chad

then once in, in the menu you can set a new password. Passwords are different in CAD for supervisors then UCCX LDAP.

if thats doesn't work go download CAD Desktop Administrator from the plugins page on the AppAdmin Page. Install it, open it. Browse to user management. Choose your supervisor and properties. From here you should be able to reset his password.

HTH, please rate useful posts.

Chad

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chad Stachowicz
Level 6
Level 6

Ahhh if its the first time that you are logging in for this supervisor there is a default password for that user of

username/username

ie..

chad/chad

then once in, in the menu you can set a new password. Passwords are different in CAD for supervisors then UCCX LDAP.

if thats doesn't work go download CAD Desktop Administrator from the plugins page on the AppAdmin Page. Install it, open it. Browse to user management. Choose your supervisor and properties. From here you should be able to reset his password.

HTH, please rate useful posts.

Chad

thanks Chad for the quick response.

I have already tried the username/username part.....unfortunately this has not worked...any other ideas?

did you try Cisco Desktop Administrator as I stated in my prior post? did you read the whole response?

Chad

Thanks Chad, it worked!!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: