cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 4.1: How to Export List of all Network Devices?

leon_carson
Level 1
Level 1

In Cisco Secure ACS 4.1 is it possible to export a list of all network devices/AAA clients? I am trying to get a handle on my inventory by comparing what have in ACS with the list I exported from CiscoWorks.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I do not believe it is possible to export client/NDG data from ACS. However, if you want to know what devices in LMS are not also in ACS (assuming LMS is integrated with ACS), you can run the Devices that are not configured in ACS Report from Common Services > Device and Credentials > Reports.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I do not believe it is possible to export client/NDG data from ACS. However, if you want to know what devices in LMS are not also in ACS (assuming LMS is integrated with ACS), you can run the Devices that are not configured in ACS Report from Common Services > Device and Credentials > Reports.

Thank you for clarifying this, Mr. Clarke. I will run the report you recommended.

akemp
Level 5
Level 5

Do you mean a list of all network devices that authenticate against it and all supplicants that attempt to access the network devices ?

Yes it can be done at least on the non-appliance version. I'll dig up the cli commands in the morning. Its not pretty, but its possible.

If you have a lot of devices you should consider ranged aaa profiles instead of individual device profiles.

I was mistaken about its native abilities from the database. You can generate an exported text file of users, but not devices. I use a partners software AAA-Reports! by Extraxi to gleen more information from the log files than is natively possible.

Here's how you export the user list:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_server_for_windows/4.1/user/A_CSUtil.html#wp365361

Thanks Mr. Kemp.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: