Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility with CCM 612 Bus Edition

Derek McCormick
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am having a problem with extension mobility on CCM 612 Business Edition. I can log on to the phone no problem. When I try to logout, i am unable too. I select extension mobility service and it just sits in the requesting state and fails to log the phone out. Has anyone come across this before?

4 Replies 4

Michael Owuor
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Derek,

Has this ever worked before or is this the first time the feature is being used? Can one log in and out successfully on other phones or other phone models? Does it log out successfully when the logout is initiated from the phone configuration page in ccmadmin? If EM has just recently been enabled on the phone, try resetting the phone and then trying to log in and out again.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Michael.

I can force the logout on the phone. Thats the only way I can log them out. They auto logout also after 10 hours

Derek,

Please try these steps:

Go to phone configuration page for the device, uncheck the box for extension mobility and save the configuration, then re-check the box for the extension mobility. Now log into EM, the then see if you can log out.

Thanks,

Michael.

goranpilat
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

did you subscribe your device profile that you are using to the service? So both your phone and device profile have to be subscribed to the service

bye

goran pilat