Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 6.0 Business editio colocated Unity problem Translation Pattern

cperroquin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've got a strange issue. Some Translationn pattern are working some are not working...

I dial one of this translation pattern that are not working I've got the annunciator telling me the standard message for dialing outside the dial plan.

There is no calling search space, no partition and I select route this pattern.

Is there any limit on the translation pattern number ?

- I've got 20 of them...

Best regards

Charles

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

no hard limit, limit would only be HDD space.

can you elaborate as the explanation does not provide details

most probably it's a CSS and partitions issue.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Well, the point is that I didn't define any partition or Calling Search space...

I define 1 translation pattern 7000 to a full external number, it works... I've got the annunciator telling me that that "You're call can not be connected...". If I dial the full number, it works.

Next day, I define a translation pattern 7001 to a full external number and it doesn't work...

I reset phones, gateways... (Don't think it is required but...)

I don't think that hdd limit... There is less than 20 phones not that much stuff define...

Should I open a ticket for this ?

Regards

Charles

Sorry, made a mistake... :

I define 1 translation pattern 7000 to a full external number, it works...

Next day, I define a translation pattern 7001 to a full external number and it doesn't work... I've got the annunciator telling me that that "You're call can not be connected...". If I dial the full number, it works.

"Your calla can not be completed as dialed..." is a message that most of the times is generated because CSS/PT

I would recommend you to take a CCM detailed trace for both calls to 7000 (doesn't work) and 7001 (works) with the digit analysis set to Complex and compare them. You can upload them to the post if you are not familiar with reading traces and I can help you.

Also, just as a quick test, what happens if you delete the TP that is not working (7001) and then you modify the one that is working (from 7000 to 7001 and also change the full external number)? Does it work?

//Jorge

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: