cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACE Module MIB

phil.wightman
Level 1
Level 1

I have done searches through the forumns and see some answers to questions regarding the Module but I am curious if there are MIB available for download for the Appiance.

Also, I am looking to track some specific info via SNMP. I dont have a great understanding of SNMP and MIBs so maybe I am going down the wrong path here...

We have a product called SiteScope which can do monitoring and reporting of devices via SNMP. I want to track the interface utilization, CPU, and Memory of the ACE 4710. I assume I can download the MIBs from Cisco and load them into SiteScope (admin says she can import a .MIB file) and then get these statistics. When I read the other formn posts, I see MIBs for SLB, etc but nothing on hardware performance.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

2 Replies 2

Following link will give you the list of supported MIBs for ACE Appliance

http://preview.cisco.com/en/US/docs/app_ntwk_services/data_center_app_services/ace_appliances/vA3_1_0/configuration/admin/guide/snmp.html#wp1004816

These MIBs can be downloaded from

ftp://ftp-sj.cisco.com/pub/mibs/supportlists/ace/ace-supportlist.html

You should look at CISCO-PROCESS-MIB for your desired stats.

Syed Iftekhar Ahmed

Thank you for the reply.

Looking at the link you provided (which is in other discussion threads) I assumed that those were for the Module as it says they are for V 3.0 A1 and A2. The appliance runs V 8.*. I assume that this is V3 of the MIBs and not specifically MIBs for V3 of the Module.

I did download them and will test them out in SiteScope.

Thanks again for the answer.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: