how to delete CTL of ip phone

Unanswered Question
Aug 14th, 2008

Hello I need to know how to delete CTl from ip phone, i have problem that when I make the following thing Device - > Phone - > X Phone -> Certificate Operation -> Delete and I make Device Security Mode a Non Secure in device phone, the ip phone do not can register in other Callmanager why still it have a same relationship of trust.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
willibr0 Thu, 08/14/2008 - 07:50

Reset the phone to defaults and it should delete the certificate. Do this by unplugging the phone power and when you plug it back in hold down the # button until the line buttons flash amber. After that hit 123456789*0# and it should reset to defaults and register to the new call manager.

Bryan

santiago_figuer... Sat, 08/16/2008 - 09:02

hello thanks for your reply, do you knows if exist any way to apply it to 4000 ip phone?. it is very low, I need anything more quick to do it.

DWAM_2 Mon, 08/18/2008 - 11:01

Hello,

I have got the same behaviour but for 600 Ip phones.

We have asked semi-officially to Cisco but it seems that you have to pass physically on all phones.

Regards.

Christoph Hable Mon, 10/13/2008 - 04:39

Hy!

are there any news to this issue? We plan to upgrade from CCM 4.1.3 to UCM 6.1(2). ~1200 phones are concerned.

Does it work with BAT to delete CAPF and change profile to non-secure or do we have to migrate the existing CAPF data?

Configured CAPF Infos:

By Null String and 1024Bit.

With UCM6 we want to use existing Certificate (LSC).

Regards,

Christoph

Actions

This Discussion