Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to delete CTL of ip phone

Hello I need to know how to delete CTl from ip phone, i have problem that when I make the following thing Device - > Phone - > X Phone -> Certificate Operation -> Delete and I make Device Security Mode a Non Secure in device phone, the ip phone do not can register in other Callmanager why still it have a same relationship of trust.

4 Replies 4

willibr0
Level 1
Level 1

Reset the phone to defaults and it should delete the certificate. Do this by unplugging the phone power and when you plug it back in hold down the # button until the line buttons flash amber. After that hit 123456789*0# and it should reset to defaults and register to the new call manager.

Bryan

hello thanks for your reply, do you knows if exist any way to apply it to 4000 ip phone?. it is very low, I need anything more quick to do it.

Hello,

I have got the same behaviour but for 600 Ip phones.

We have asked semi-officially to Cisco but it seems that you have to pass physically on all phones.

Regards.

Hy!

are there any news to this issue? We plan to upgrade from CCM 4.1.3 to UCM 6.1(2). ~1200 phones are concerned.

Does it work with BAT to delete CAPF and change profile to non-secure or do we have to migrate the existing CAPF data?

Configured CAPF Infos:

By Null String and 1024Bit.

With UCM6 we want to use existing Certificate (LSC).

Regards,

Christoph

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: