Help with simple scripting needed for CCX 5.0(2)

Answered Question
Aug 14th, 2008

Can anyone please provide me an example (or steps) of simple scrip using CRS Script editor for CCX 5.0(2)for following simple scenario? (I've been going over Help Guide but got very confused.

Our scenario:

When call comes in, promt is played:"Press 1 for Sales, Press 2 for Service, Press 3 for Payments, Press 0 for an Operator". When caller presses a selection call gets forwarded to specified Queue and appropriate skilled agent gets a ring tone.

Thank you in advance.

Gundars

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Clifford McGlamry about 8 years 5 months ago

Chad's script is correct, but it also assumes you have the Queues set up correctly on the server, and agents assigned to them.

Also, with the setup you have, the caller will hear silence for 30 seconds at a time while holding in queue. You could put them on hold and let CCM stream hold music to them (it's a technique thing....you don't have to do it).

Correct Answer by Chad Stachowicz about 8 years 5 months ago

gundar,

Under Tools-> validate you can hit that and it produces you error's. In your case you had all your's queue's having the label0. Every label needs to be unique in a UCCX world. I have fixed it and reattached it, give that a shot.

HTH, please rate the post if you find it helpful

Chad

Overall Rating: 5 (3 ratings)
Chad Stachowicz Thu, 08/14/2008 - 18:00

hey gundar it sounds like you a very new to scripting but its all good. In C:\Program Files\wfaavid\scripts\system\default.. or something to that effect on the UCCX Server there is some example scripts. The icd.aef script shoul be a decent example of queueing.

However in a quick outline of a script you want

Accept contact

Menu <--Under Menu make your 3 things

Under that you will need to do the associated 'Select Resources' steps pointed to the CSQ's that you created with your agents. From there under Select resource its connected or Queued. Just lookp a prompt and Call Hold, Delay, Call Unhold to make MoH play for MoH while in Queue.

Thats about it!!

HTH, please rate useful posts

Chad

hey gundar it sounds like you a very new to scripting but its all good. In C:\Program Files\wfaavid\scripts\system\default.. or something to that effect on the UCCX Server there is some example scripts. The icd.aef script shoul be a decent example of queueing.

Accept contact

Under that you will need to do the associated 'Select Resources' steps pointed to the CSQ's that you created with your agents. From there under Select resource its connected or Queued. Just lookp a prompt and Call Hold, Delay, Call Unhold to make MoH play for MoH while in Queue.

Thats about it!!

Chad

Gundars Dubults Fri, 08/15/2008 - 05:42

Hi Chad ! Thanks a lot for your quick response. It is a simple script, I have tried your suggestions and many other options but still cannot make it work. I've attached my script, could you please take a quick look over it?

Thank you in advance.

Attachment: 
Correct Answer
Chad Stachowicz Fri, 08/15/2008 - 07:05

gundar,

Under Tools-> validate you can hit that and it produces you error's. In your case you had all your's queue's having the label0. Every label needs to be unique in a UCCX world. I have fixed it and reattached it, give that a shot.

HTH, please rate the post if you find it helpful

Chad

Attachment: 
Correct Answer
Clifford McGlamry Fri, 08/15/2008 - 13:26

Chad's script is correct, but it also assumes you have the Queues set up correctly on the server, and agents assigned to them.

Also, with the setup you have, the caller will hear silence for 30 seconds at a time while holding in queue. You could put them on hold and let CCM stream hold music to them (it's a technique thing....you don't have to do it).

Gundars Dubults Sun, 08/17/2008 - 23:14

Thans a lot Chad for correcting this script. Now it works!

Appreciate your quick and useful help!

Gundars

Accept contact

Thats about it!!

Chad

Actions

This Discussion