Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection with CCM

Hi all,

Regarding Unity Connection when we import user from CallManager i just notice that we have to setup the PIN and password again however is there a way if we can have just one password and PIN for both CCM and UC.

thanks for your help.

Kindly Seifeddine

4 Replies 4

joeharb
Level 5
Level 5

I am working on a lab environment and trying to integrate my AD with Callmanger and Unity Connection. I would like to use their AD credentials for the web application and the pin in CCM for the Voicemail pwd. Have you had any luck getting an answer?

Thanks,

Joe

AFAIK if you are using the bundle of CCM and Unity Connection in the same box it uses the same password for both PIN (CCM) and VM (CUC) and if you change one it changes the other one.

This doesn't work if you are using separate servers, you will need to assign the password on each of them, you can have the same but will need to be done manually on both servers.

HTH

//Jorge

That is not good news. It seems that if the user is imported from callmanagers you should be able to use the credentials that are passed. Also I can't find what the default passwords are for a user that is imported...I have looked @ User template but I can't find anything...do you have to do a change pwd thier to set the default?

I have found documentation that you can integrate Unity Connection 7.X with LDAP. Would this pull the user credentials over?

Thanks,

Joe

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: