cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Redirect call to Meet-Me ext number

kohhockguan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I am trying to redirect calls to a established meet-me conference call. But after it had been redirected, the call just drop. I have no problem redirecting the call to my mobile and dialling into the meet-me conference the usual way. Is it possible to do this?

Thanks,

Donny

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This looks like a CSS/Parition issue, ensure the following:

- the CSS applied to the incoming GW has the Partition of the cti ports listed

- the CSS applied to the CTI ports has the partition of the MeetMe listed

Chris

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

kohhockguan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

is there anyone who have tried this before?

Regards,

Thanks

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You should be able to do this, is the Partition applied to the MeetMe numbers listed in the originating CSS, i.e. GW CSS?

Are you using the correct codec?

Have you looked at the MIVR logs for clues?

Chris

Thanks Chris, I have looked into the MIVR log and found the call was dropped.

Connection to dest=2350 for outbound call failed, callctl cause:103, reason=RESOURCE_INVALID

3953: Aug 22 11:35:09.340 GMT+800 %MIVR-SS_TEL-7-UNK:Call.rejecting(RESOURCE_INVALID) JTAPICallContact[id=2,implId=9016/1,state=STATE_INITIATED_IDX,inbound=false,App name=ExtVRec,task=26000000002,session=20000000003,seq num=0,cn=null,dn=null,cgn=null,ani=null,dnis=null,clid=null,atype=OUTBOUND,lrd=null,ocn=null,route=RP[num=0000],TP=226]

3954: Aug 22 11:35:09.340 GMT+800 %MIVR-SS_TEL-7-UNK:CallID:2 MediaId:9016/1, dropping the call, ciscoCall state is ACTIVE

I do not understand what is the reason that it was dropped. Anyone can help me? Thanks.

This looks like a CSS/Parition issue, ensure the following:

- the CSS applied to the incoming GW has the Partition of the cti ports listed

- the CSS applied to the CTI ports has the partition of the MeetMe listed

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: