cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bulk Import

cplatt01
Level 1
Level 1

I recently did a bulk import of users in from a CSV file. I set the Subscriber template to the a copy of the default subscriber. The import is successful, but when I attempt to login via the phone, I get 'invalid password', even though the template is set for the default to be 12345.

The only way to get the password accept, I have go into the Unity account and change the password manually. I even tried a bulk edit of the all the users' passwords, with no luck.

Has anyone else experienced this?

3 Replies 3

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

I haven't had this problem but I am thinking that it might have something to do with the password.

Are you able to create a new subscriber with that password through the SAWEB?

Are you able to change an exhisting subscriber to that password?

Just some ideas.

Randy

Yes, I can create new users, I ultimately had to go into the database and change all the DTMFPasswords, as they were all blank.

Don't know if you have this fixed yet or not, but we ran into the same issue and apparently we were hitting bug CSCsr02403. We had to open up a command prompt on the unity server and change to the commserver\components directory and unregister the babelsvr.dll and then register it (regsvr32 /u babelsvr.dll and then regsvr32 babelsvr.dll) and that resolved our issue.