cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CRS Script and Web Service

phamvinhdat
Level 3
Level 3

I am new to both of this, and am trying to write a script on how to send and receive data with Web Service (SOAP). Have anyone experience with this and know how, please provide some tips and pointers on how to accomplish this.

Thanks.

Dat Pham

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This is not going to work without modification and some java knowledge. This is mearly a template for people that want to do a SOAP Query. You need to edit this template to do what you want it to do!

Chad

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Chad Stachowicz
Level 6
Level 6

You are going to have to write a custom java class to do this. I post a java example a few weeks back. This post below has the file attached in it down at the 6th or 7th post.

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=Contact%20Center&topicID=.ee6fe12&fromOutline=&CommCmd=MB?cmd=display_location&location=.2cbe3aeb

Kindly rate this or that post if you find the java code useful..

Chad

Thanks Chad,

Since I have CRS version 5.0, how to upload or use the java class file? I could not find option that you mentioned in other thread (... upload it under the data files under the system menu on IPCC Express.)

Thanks.

Dat Pham

Chad,

I able to upload the class and try it, but it run into this error msg:

error invoking method:getResult; nested exception is

java.lang.IllegalAccessException: Class com.cisco.expression.impl.MethodImpl can not access as a member of class AMSSOAPReq with modifiers "public static" lin:1, col:1)

Have you seen that msg before.

Thanks.

Dat

This is not going to work without modification and some java knowledge. This is mearly a template for people that want to do a SOAP Query. You need to edit this template to do what you want it to do!

Chad

Thanks, I got it working ok now.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: