I've got a CUCM 6.1 server using a Cisco 2821 router as an MGCP gateway. The router has a number of FXS ports. When an analog polycom device is connected to one of these ports is can make calls with out a problem.
When you press the conference button this happens:
1. Current call(Call A) placed on hold.
2. Polycom gets dial tone.
3. Number dialed, rings. (Call B)
4. Caller B answers, call is good.
5. Conf button pressed to join all parties.
6. Polycom drops out of call, Call A and Call B are still connected.
This is happening on mulitple ports and polycom devices, so I've ruled out hardware as a problem. Does anyone have any ideas on this one? Thanks!