Helpful
Replies

Licenses Installation on CCM 6.0

DWAM_2
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

I have got a cluster of 5 Callmanagers.

Process Callmanager is executed on the last 4 node.

We installed 3 first servers 8 months ago and we installed 2 servers 1 month ago.

At the first installation, I have inserted 3 licences visible on License Unit Distribution :

CCM Node License FeatureLicense Server Units Authorized Units Used Units Remaining

192.168.10.21 3 2 1

Total Units for Feature 3 2 1

without any problem about feature callmanager

When I insert the 2 last licenses, I don't see them on Licence Unit Distribution but I see the 2 files Licensing on License File Upload.

I always have only 3 process

I have restarted the callmanager process on first node and rebooted the first node without success (I know that Cisco Unified Communications Manager service should be restarted after uploading software version license file)

Is there a solution ?

Best regards.

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

the issue might be with the license itself, might be a good idea to open a TAC with licensing so they can verify the license is correct and then if license is fine delete it, upload it again and then restart the licensing manager service on licensing node. if still no avail you would need to look at the licensing manager traces to find out the cause of the failure

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hello,

Thank you for you help.

I will open a case.

Best regards.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: