Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR Problem

puchkisona
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I am using CCM 4.1 since 2006 January.CDR was enabled from that time onwards and i was also getting the monthly wise CDR report upto June 2008.but from july onwards i am getting the error on the CDR saying that"30023:Data is not available for the date range selected".After that i check in Adminutility for password synchronisation.i did that,but still data was not coming. After i did

1. Stop CAR Scheduler.

2. From Query Analyzer select the 'art' database & run the follwoing sql commands.

truncate table tbl_billing_data

truncate table tbl_billing_error

truncate table tbl_error_id_map

truncate table tbl_load_history

truncate table tbl_event_log

truncate table tbl_error_log

truncate table tbl_dump_calldetailrecord

truncate table tbl_dump_calldetailrecorddiagnostic

truncate table tbl_dump_pkid

ALTER TABLE Tbl_Billing_Data ALTER COLUMN Comment varchar(2048) NULL

ALTER TABLE Tbl_Billing_Error ALTER COLUMN Comment varchar(2048) NULL

ALTER TABLE Tbl_Dump_CallDetailRecord ALTER COLUMN Comment varchar(2048) NULL

3. Configure loader to run or take default loader times.

4. Start CAR Scheduler.

but now i am getting data is available from sep 2007 to july 25 2008

Please suggest me what to do now.

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

most probably CDR data was not saved from 2006 but only from Sep 2007 in CDR, there is nothing else to do if data has already been deleted from CDR DB. since data from CDR can only hold up to 1,500,000 records that data probably has been long gone, ART can hold up to 2,000,000 the data was still there.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

thanks a lot for your reply. i am agree with your suggestion that may be CDR is saved from Sep 2007 onwards,but i want to know that what about the data after 25 th july 2008.Its sowng me that data is available upto 25 th July.Why not the till date data.

and thanks for that information about the range of records CDR can hold.it was not known to me.