Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i tried to install the CCM6.2.1 in VM.

Following Steps are made:

- download imgae from CCO

- create install disc, because the DVD isn't bootable

- create VM incl. 2Gb RAM, 40 GB HDD

So the VM boot per disc and tried to load the instalaltion files from DVD.

Following message appeares:

"No Read Hat Linux CD was found... Pleas Insert the Read Hat Enterprise Linux CD and press OK ..."

I Thought, the DVD from CCO is a complete Image for installation?

Any ideas?

regards

Ronny

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chad Stachowicz
Level 6
Level 6

uhm if its a DL from CCO its just a patch, CCO does not include full CCM Fresh Install images. They come when you purchase CCM. That is an upgrade patch its probably like 1-2gigs? You need to get a copy of the 6.x Install disc. I believe the newest that has shipped is 6.1.2.

HTH, please rate useful posts.

Chad

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jon Nelson
Level 3
Level 3

The images on CCO are not bootable images. You might be able to trick it into working, but there are no guarantees. Increase your disk size to at least 80GB and see if that helps.

Thank you,

Jon

the image itself says it's not bootable, did you read that??

UCSInstall_UCOS_6.1.2.1000-13.sgn.iso_part1of2

Release Date: 06/May/2008

Cisco Unified Communications Manager 6.1(2) part 1 of 2 (non-bootable) - For upgrade from 6.0(1)

Size: 1195905 KB

UCSInstall_UCOS_6.1.2.1000-13.sgn.iso_part2of2

Release Date: 06/May/2008

Cisco Unified Communications Manager 6.1(2) part 2 of 2 (non-bootable) - For upgrade from 6.0(1)

Size: 1195905 KB

FOR UPGRADE FROM 6.0(1), you need to ask for the install media using the PUT tool or ordering it directly from Cisco or a re-seller

also your server does not seem to meet the minimum requirements for CUCM, you need at least 72 HDD to install it, otherwise it will fail

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Chad Stachowicz
Level 6
Level 6

uhm if its a DL from CCO its just a patch, CCO does not include full CCM Fresh Install images. They come when you purchase CCM. That is an upgrade patch its probably like 1-2gigs? You need to get a copy of the 6.x Install disc. I believe the newest that has shipped is 6.1.2.

HTH, please rate useful posts.

Chad

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: