cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 4.0.5 Scrip Question

etmarcof
Level 3
Level 3

I have CRS 4.0.5 PRemium license. I want to have an option for costumers leave a voice message if no agent is logged in.

My question is:

Can I record a prompt with voice message of costumer and then send by e-mail. Is this reliable?

Thanks

Best Regards

7 Replies 7

shan.nichols
Level 1
Level 1

I believe it is possible. I have scripts where the caller can record a message and then it gets dropped back into queue with a lower priority but it doesn't email the recording to anyone.

What about doing a cal transfer step and just sending them to voicemail and then do a notification out of Unity when a message lands in that mailbox?

Hi Shan,

Using a call transfer step was my first thought, but this costumer recorded prompts for IPCC in a professional studio using a "known" public voice and using unity i will have to ear unity default message :"sorry extension....is not..." with different voice. Am i Correct?

Regards,

MC

You should be able to use those recorded prompts within Unity for the greeting. I don't have the audio settings sitting in front of me but I'm sure you can find them online or in the SRND.

The way to get them uploaded is via the Media Master bar on the Subscribers "greetings" page. Use the little black drop down button (I think it is a triangle) and you can use a file to get the greeting loaded.

Thanks,

Just one more question.

Costumer wants to do a survey (just one question) to see costumer service satisfaction after agent handle call. Press 1 for very satisfied or 5 for very unsatisfied with this service.

My Question is:

Agent have to transfer call to another IPCC Application at the end of CAll or what i have to do for after agent disconnect call, this call goes trought script to this survey question?

Thanks,

Best Regards

Once the call is answered by an agent you would have to send it back to a different application to run the survey.

Another way of doing it would also be a call transfer as above but send it to a Unity Interview Handler instead.

apetersen_51
Level 1
Level 1

Hey etmarcof, not sure if you already got your answer but I ran across your post today and thought this attachment might help you. Only thing I recall doing other than this was setting the email subsytems and then doing some generic emails prior to trying the VM attachment.

Good Luck

Aaron

Hi,

Thanks.It could help next time. For now i have used a call redirect to unity.

Best Regards,

MC

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: