cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can not find servie "Cisco CAR Scheduler" on CCM 6.1

baicaige1
Level 1
Level 1

I installed CCM6.1.2 first node and second node ,all is ok except CAR, I check CCM service and found "Cisco SOAP - CDRonDemand Service" , "Cisco CAR Web Service" ,but no "Cisco CAR Scheduler" ,all service that can be found are activated both on two CCM nodes.

I enable "Continuous Loading 24/7" and "Load CDR only " in CAR management menu-->system-->Scheduler-->CDR Load , and updated.

I have set following parameters

CDR Enabled Flag == true

Call Diagnostics Enabled == true

CDR Log Calls with Zero Duration Flag == true

CDR File Time Interval == 1

Cluster ID == IP of first node (I don't my cluster ID )

according to http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a008056bd4e.shtml ,it indicats "If the Cisco CallManager server is standalone, then enter the value as StandAloneCluster for the Cluster ID. Otherwise, enter the ID of the Cisco CallManager cluster."

What I shoulld do to fix the problem ?

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

have you looked at the control center - Network services under CDR Services???

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Thanks for your help,I found the service under control center - Network services. BTW,Is my cluster ID above mention correct ?

i'm not sure what you mean by that

HTH

java

HTH

java

I means what value should I input in "Cluster ID" item of enterprise parameters ,according to http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a008056bd4e.shtml ,it indicats "If the Cisco CallManager server is standalone, then enter the value as StandAloneCluster for the Cluster ID. Otherwise, enter the ID of the Cisco CallManager cluster." .

Now I input IP of my publisher server as Cluster ID .

Just leave it default Standalonecluster

it is mention for customer that want an specifi Id for every cluster they manager

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: