cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can not find servie "Cisco CAR Scheduler" on CCM 6.1

baicaige1
Level 1
Level 1

I installed CCM6.1.2 first node and second node ,all is ok except CAR, I check CCM service and found "Cisco SOAP - CDRonDemand Service" , "Cisco CAR Web Service" ,but no "Cisco CAR Scheduler" ,all service that can be found are activated both on two CCM nodes.

I enable "Continuous Loading 24/7" and "Load CDR only " in CAR management menu-->system-->Scheduler-->CDR Load , and updated.

I have set following parameters

CDR Enabled Flag == true

Call Diagnostics Enabled == true

CDR Log Calls with Zero Duration Flag == true

CDR File Time Interval == 1

Cluster ID == IP of first node (I don't my cluster ID )

according to http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a008056bd4e.shtml ,it indicats "If the Cisco CallManager server is standalone, then enter the value as StandAloneCluster for the Cluster ID. Otherwise, enter the ID of the Cisco CallManager cluster."

What I shoulld do to fix the problem ?

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

have you looked at the control center - Network services under CDR Services???

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Thanks for your help,I found the service under control center - Network services. BTW,Is my cluster ID above mention correct ?

i'm not sure what you mean by that

HTH

java

HTH

java

I means what value should I input in "Cluster ID" item of enterprise parameters ,according to http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a008056bd4e.shtml ,it indicats "If the Cisco CallManager server is standalone, then enter the value as StandAloneCluster for the Cluster ID. Otherwise, enter the ID of the Cisco CallManager cluster." .

Now I input IP of my publisher server as Cluster ID .

Just leave it default Standalonecluster

it is mention for customer that want an specifi Id for every cluster they manager