Views
Helpful
Replies

ipccx: get enterprise digits

user-cisco
Level 1
Level 1

hi

i've designed an ipccx script, everything is ok, but i want in some step to prompt the caller to enter digits and when the call is terminated to the agent, these entered digits will be shown on his desktop CAD

i tried what's available in Cisco CRS Scripting and Development Series: Volume 2 that is:

(To display a custom layout on CAD:

a. Create a new layout in Cisco Desktop Administrator (CDA) by clicking

the Add button under Layout List.

b. In the IPCC Express workflow, in the Expanded Call Variables tab of the

Set Enterprise Call Info step, create an ECC variable called "user.layout"

and set its value to the name of the custom layout created in (1).

i configured the layout name to be UnifiedNumber

the caller calls the agent but it is shown on the agent's desktop as:

Layout UnifiedNumber

so it is shown as UnifiedNumber not the actual number that was entered by the caller

does any one have any idea how to solve this or if there is anythng else missing?

thanks

2 Replies 2

drolemc
Level 6
Level 6

I think some issues in your IPCCX scipt, so verify that one. Use the following guide "Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise

Troubleshoot and Alerts".

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1844/tsd_products_support_troubleshoot_and_alerts.html

Kapil Atrish
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

Were you able to fix this issue?

I am also facing the same issue. Although I didn't create a new layout in CRS and using the default one. I can see the parameters on Agent desktop but there is no data getting populated. If I run the script in reactive mode I can see data getting correctly populated but for some reason it is not reaching the agent desktop.

Pl let me know what you did to fix this if you have.

thanks,

inner_silence

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: