cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MWI calls routed to other integration

slc2
Level 1
Level 1

Unity 4.04, Exchange 2003. Two integrations, Call Manager and serial to Intecom switch.

For a site that is on CM, the MWI calls are routed to the Intecom legacy switch which then errors since the Intecom does not know about the CM extensions.

The switchID settings in the subscriber table and the switchID setting on the notificationMWI tables match. They did not match on these folks, I manually made the change to match them. The subscribers used to be on the Intecom switch, moved to another site that has CM. Both sites are on the same Unity server for voice mail.

Any ideas?

Sabas

2 Replies 2

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi -

On the subscriber's profile record in Unity SA, there is a setting called Switch. Make sure this is set to the correct integration.

Ginger

The integration is the correct one, CallManager. When I looked at the NotifyMWI table, initially, the integration on this table did not match the subscribe table, which is the data that shows up in the subscriber profile page. I made the change in the sql side since there is no way to access that field via the SA.

We migrated a number of sites but, the majority of the errors we are seeing are from this one site.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: