cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Script failed to load in CRS 5.0

phamvinhdat
Level 3
Level 3

I have a script that is tested and worked ok on one CCX server, but when try to use on different CXX server. It returns error message:

An error occured while loading the script SCRIPT[scriptname.aef]. Please check log for more details.

I have searched through some of the log and could not see any info. Which log should I check for this case?

Thanks.

Dat Pham

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

check the MIVR logs, is the script possibly invoking documents, or other scripts that are not defined on the new system?

Chris

View solution in original post

Correct. Any JAR Files, or other referenced scripts must be uploaded before some scripts will load properly in UCCX!

Chad

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

check the MIVR logs, is the script possibly invoking documents, or other scripts that are not defined on the new system?

Chris

Thanks Chris.

I have checked the prompt filename and reupload to the right location, and it still give me that same error.

I found the error msg from ./log/MADM log file:

----------------------------------------------------

110387: Aug 19 15:13:44.548 CDT %MADM-ADM_CFG-7-UNK:AppUtil.getConfigVarFromWf() - scriptName=SCRIPT[AMSCallFlow.aef]

110388: Aug 19 15:13:44.564 CDT %MADM-SCRIPT_MGR-3-UNABLE_LOAD_SCRIPT:Unable to load script: Script=AMSCallFlow.aef,Exception=java.io.StreamCorruptedException: unexpected block data

110389: Aug 19 15:13:44.564 CDT %MADM-SCRIPT_MGR-3-EXCEPTION:java.io.StreamCorruptedException: unexpected block data

----------------------------------------------------

Thanks.

Dat Pham

Correct. Any JAR Files, or other referenced scripts must be uploaded before some scripts will load properly in UCCX!

Chad

For some reason, that I have to reboot the servers for the custom java class to work on any script.

My problem is solved. Thanks Chad.

Dat Pham

Yes anytime you upload a new JAR file, you need to restart the Node Manager service :)

Also the MIVR log chris pointed out would have lead you to see that the problem was your custom functions you were calling in your script couldnt be found.

Cheers,

Chad

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: