Views
Helpful
Replies

Alternate Contact Number in the Unity Database

paulw.wilkinson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a client that would like us to pre-load approximately 700 cell phone #s as alternate contacts for their users. I can see how I can use the sp_ModifyMenuEntry procedure to assign the action to the 1 key, but I haven't been able to find where in the database the alternate contact number is stored.

Can anyone tell me how to find this or is this particular value not available via the stored procedures/views?

Thanks,

Paul

4 Replies 4

milucero
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

What version of Unity are you using?

Normaly all extensions are store in the DTMFAccessId table.

You may aslo be able to use the bulk edit tool to accomplish this.

Mike

Hi,

It is Unity 5. I will have another look at that table, but I don't think it is there.

From the web interface you can select "call alternate number" from the menu configuration options and then enter the number in a text field directly below this option.

Hi -

Have you considered Bulk Edit using a CSV file that selects the subscribers to edit?

Ginger

BulkEdit sounds like a much better way to go. But if you must know, the Alt Contact Number is stored in the ReferralExtension column of the Subscriber table.

-Eric

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: