cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Remove CSA 4.0 from a server which has CSA 5.0 on it aswell

Solutionary
Level 1
Level 1

I currently have both CSA 4.0 and CSA 5.0 management consoles installed and running from the same server (due to an upgrade). Is there a way to remove CSA 4.0 from the server without impacting the CSA 5.0 server or hosts?

If there is not a way to remove the CSA 4.0 MC software, is it possible to disable it so that it no longer operates (at an agent's/host's point of view)?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

tsteger1
Level 8
Level 8

It's been a long time since I've done this but I believe you remove the Management Center for CSA 4.X in add/remove programs by choosing Ciscoworks and selecting the MC for 4.X as a choice when the initial dialog box appears.

There may be other ways as well but that's the only one I remember.

Tom

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

tsteger1
Level 8
Level 8

It's been a long time since I've done this but I believe you remove the Management Center for CSA 4.X in add/remove programs by choosing Ciscoworks and selecting the MC for 4.X as a choice when the initial dialog box appears.

There may be other ways as well but that's the only one I remember.

Tom

That will do it. I didn't realize that there were additional options, once I clicked uninstall in Add/Remove Programs.

Thanks.

You are quite welcome.

Tom

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card