cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Mobile Agents

mhshahzad
Level 1
Level 1

Currently, we are using Aspect ACD with ICM 7.2. We are thinking about replacing Aspect with IPCC. We have about 450 agents who work from home. We would like to implement IPCC Mobile Agent for those agents. Has anyone else implemented IPCC Mobile Agent for their call centers? What is the agent experience related to Mobile Agent? I am also looking for info concerning Agent live monitoring/recording and work force management software implementation with IPCC.

Thanks for help..

5 Replies 5

aghaznavi
Level 5
Level 5

You can connect your mobile agent use either call-by-call dialing or a nailed-up connection, or the administrator can configure agents to choose at login time.

Cisco Unified Mobile Agent

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ipcc_enterprise/srnd/7x/c7mobile.html#wp1065609

Thanks Aghaznavi for this info.

We have done a successful proof of concept but that was just with few agents. I am trying to find out if there is someone out there who is using Mobile Agent functionality in their call center.

There are some customers running mostly all their agents as being mobile ones, no particular issues reported so far.

Please check on the available partners list for the right WFM and recording solution.

Regards,

Riccardo

Hi Ruba

Are you able to provide me the names of some customers who are using Mobile Agent in their call centers?

For call recording/ monitoring - Verint has a solution that works with IPCC. I have seen this solution. There can be some issues with continuous call recording for transferred calls if the scripting makes these as two calls. They have WFM support in their new version. I have not used that yet but I hear this is blue pumpkin acquisition.

So far as WFM - have seen IEX integrated with IPCC enterprise. This needs an adapter which basically pulls data from ICM into flat files and dumps it to specific location on IEX Unix server.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: