Views
Helpful
Replies

Help needed on IPCC IVR

esa786_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Seniors

I have clarification for IPCC Product, what are the server needed if i want to use cisco IP IVR,

Below three server needed?

callmanager,

ipcc Express server

ip ivr server

or i can install ip ivr in the same server with ipcc express or need to install in diff server. I have seen the document in the cisco site

A single physical server can run only one of the CRS packages, either IPCC Express, IP IVR, or IP QM.

please explain

Regards

Esa

7 Replies 7

robb.allred
Level 1
Level 1

Esa,

Is this for production or lab environment? You will need Callmanager with either IPCCX or IP-IVR. The difference between IPCCX, IP IVR and IP QM is in the license file. You would typically use IP IVR or IP QM with an IPCCE implementation.

Robb

Hi Rob. This is for production. As per cisco document, i can not install ipcc exp and ip ivr on the same server. so i want to know whether we need, callmanager server, ipcc Express server and another server with ip ivr installed ( so there are 3 servers needed) so pls clarify.

Thank you for your immediatly reply.

Regards

Esa

There are 3 different products which you're talking about.

CallManager or CommunicationsManager (UCM) serves as your ACD/PBX.

IP IVR can be used in conjunction with UCM to form IPCC/UCCE Express. They both required separate servers and if you want high availability it will require 2 IPIVR servers.

Now, if you want IP IVR stand alone for a larger user base then you will need to go to IPCC/UCCE Enterprise which requires a significant more number of servers.

david

Hi David.

My quesiton is , i have cisco callmanager version 4.1 installed on a server and i also have ipcc expresss 4.0 installed on another server. Now i want to add cisco IP IVR to this set up, where i will install cisco ip ivr

in the callmanger server or in the ipcc express server. pls clarify.

Regards

Esa

To my knowledge you can't run IP IVR and just callmanager, you can install CRS Premium which will give you a lot of the features IP IVR has. Perhaps this is an issue with the branding Cisco uses. What exactly are you trying to do? Are you trying to install IP IVR and use it with CRS and CM?

david

David. My situation is, i want to set up a 200 agent call center with IPCC express 4.1 Version. I want to use IP IVR Aswell. what are the serverS required.

As per my knowledge

i need callmanager server I( i am using CCM 4.1)

i need i IPCC exp server 4.1

i need another IPCC exp server with IP ivr INSTALLED.

here my question is,whether i need two iPCC servers for this design.

REGARDS

ESA

IPCC Express is a more powerfull and standalone IVR. No need to use IPCCX and an IVR.

IVR is used with IPCCE / IPCC Hosted

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: