cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express - Premium Blank Recordings

gbwatkins
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer where we installed Premium and recording was working. At some point over the past week, it has somehow stopped. The scenario is that the system creates a .raw entry once the recording has began, but when attempting to check the recording via the server or via supervisor desktop, there is no sound. The file also just shows up as a 1Kb raw file.

Any help would be appreciated as this is a feature the customer truely needs.

2 Replies 2

arcaidy76
Level 1
Level 1

How are you recording? Via the phone or span? I had this problem when using the phone and desktop client and it was the windows firewall. Disable it and see if it helps.

I've also seen this issue with commercial anti-malware software that has an integrated firewall in it. In one case, even when the firewall was "off", it was still blocking the traffic. Similar to what you experienced it just stops working, likely to a definition update by the vendor that starts dropping the packets.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: