cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Group pickup external calls issue ?

craig.corbett
Level 2
Level 2

Hi all, I'm not sure if I have an issue. Basically I have installed a CME 4.3 system for about 50 users. The issue seems to be with group pickup. One or two users are reporting that when they use 'pickup' they generally do not get anyone. Any ideas if there are any issues with CME 4.3 or can anyone suggest any way to troubleshoot. Also these calls come in from a hunt group.

2 Replies 2

aghaznavi
Level 5
Level 5

It looks like some issue in CME. Use this Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Troubleshoot and Alerts for resolving the issues.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps4625/tsd_products_support_troubleshoot_and_alerts.html

calessandro
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Craig,

The way I understand it works is that you need to press the "gpickup" softkey followed by the group pickup number.

However, if you only have a single group pickup configured, you do not need to dial the group pickup number.

If you want to pick a call up from within your own group pickup, press the "gpickup" and then the "*" button.

Hope this helps :-)

Colin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: