Inactive barge-in and intercept keys on CSD- Please Help

Answered Question
Aug 22nd, 2008

I have installed Cisco supervisor desktop on a PC.The supervisor can see the agent as the meber of his team, but can't use the barge-in and intercept keys as these are showing inactive(greyed out).

Whenevr the agent(CAD on other PC) changes its state, the supervisor can clearly see in the CSD.

This is IPCCX6.0 prem setup with CCM 4.3(1)

CAd and CSD are running on two different PC.Supervisor on one PC using CSD is trying to barge-in/intercept agent using CAD on another PC.

What is the problem?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 4.5 (4 ratings)
Jonathan Schulenberg Fri, 08/22/2008 - 19:23

The supervisor must be running CAD and CSD to perform call barge or conference functionality.

PC1 (Agent) = CAD

PC2 (Supervisor) = CAD + CSD

ra_jeshkalra_2 Fri, 08/22/2008 - 19:36

I also read people mentioning on the forum, that barge-in/intercept for a supervisor would be possible only if the supervisor runs CSD and also on his phone has the agents line configured as shared line.

How correct is this?

ra_jeshkalra_2 Sun, 08/24/2008 - 01:58

Strangely I am not able to install CAD & CSd on the same PC.I tried the following combinations.

1)fist installed CAD then getting error while installing CSD.

2)fist installed CSD then getting error while installing CAD.

Both the time I get the error "A conflicting application has been detected.See product information for a list of valid configurations".

By the way I have IPcommunicator also installed on this PC. Is this the one causing problem?

Any suggestions!!

Sheraz Saeed Lodhi Wed, 02/18/2009 - 23:24

i am facing the same problem in CSD 7.2 with ICM 7.2 and CCM 6.1. I have installed CSD n it installed CAD too. So you mean to run CAD n CSD simultanously with agent ID and Supervisor ID or just to install.

This Discussion