cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

A script question,Help!

quanmazjl
Level 1
Level 1

I want to set the CRS AA script support for incoming users to enter the internal extension (for example, 801), if the extension is not known the numbers type 0 to be directly switchboard, I how to achieve?

Thanks! !

5 Replies 5

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can use the Call Redirect step. Within the Invalid, Busy, or unsuccessful branches you can add another Call Redirect to the switchboard DN.

I would like to set up how I can identify the type the numbers 0 and 801.

use the get digit string step

store those digits in string variable

redirect the call to that string variable

Thanks!

get digit string

Filter:

input Length: ?

Terminating Digit:none

I need to set up how to make access to the variables that can be a 0 is also three of 801?

I do not want to have terminating Digit.

In setting the input Length of three, how to identify the user input is one of the 0?

sounds like he was talking about three different input strings. One for each character. If the first character is a 0, then you are done and you goto the transfer to operator function. If the first character is an 8, you store that 8 in a variable and go to the next get digit function (just getting ONE character). Store that concatenated in the same variable (i.e. number=number+getdigit)

HTH

Robert

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: