cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need help on IPCC EXP setup.

esa786_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi My situation is, i want to set up a 200 agent call center with IPCC express 4.1 Version. I want to use IP IVR Aswell. what are the serverS required.

As per my knowledge

i need callmanager server I( i am using CCM 4.1)

i need i IPCC exp server 4.1

i need another IPCC exp server with IP ivr INSTALLED.

here my question is,whether i need two iPCC servers for this design

regards

Gem

5 Replies 5

Chad Stachowicz
Level 6
Level 6

No you just need to buy an IPCC Express Server and licenses. IP IVR is included in the IPCC Express package. You need to focus more on what package you want be it standard, enhanced or premium...

HTH, please rate useful posts..

Chad

esa786_2
Level 1
Level 1

hi Chad Thank you for the reply. You mean i do not need two ipcc exp server. i just have to get one IPCC EXP with ivr license. But i heard that if i buy IPCC EXP premium, while installing IPCC exp, it is asking for selection option ipcc express, ip ivr, ip QM , while installing first i will select, IPCC EXP, after installing ipcc exp, then i have run the same software to enable IP IVR, but as per cisco document, i can not run , ipcc exp and ip ivr on the same machine, so my question is whether i have to install ipcc exp in a machine and ip ivr in another machine. pls clarify.

regards

gem

you only install it a single time and you choose the express option. A single server needed.

HTH, please rate useful posts.

Chad

Thank u chad for your reply. Even if i want to use IVR, i have to install only one time only.In that server IVR enabled? pls clarify. Sorry for disturbing you.

Regards

gem

yes when you install IPCC Express you it is installed and activated automatically. Just upload your license and away you go man. It's as straightforward as it sounds!

Chad

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: