cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManager

nelson-rick
Level 1
Level 1

I having trouble getting MeetingPlace to outdial, MeetingPlace receives incoming calls but not outgoing.

8 Replies 8

espereir
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Nelson,

Could you please tell us how MP is integrated with CUCM? are you using a trunk or a gateway?

Anyhow, check the CSS of the integration and make sure that it has the partition that contains the route patterns, you could use the same CSS that you have on your phone.

In addition, if the problem persist after checking the CSS, could you please send us a test trace?

Thanks!

Is it integrated via a gateway. Everything is using the CSS right now. Should I change this?

Nelson,

Use the same CSS of a working phone and restart the gateway after doing that, below you will find a link that explains how CSS/Partitions works:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/6x/dialplan.html#wp1044276

Hope this helps!

Configured Partition and CSS no luck. I am getting H323:Error while getting PSTN code:-1.

As I said before incoming calls are working fine.

Is there something I need to add to the Audio Server to tell it where to send outbound calls?

Nelson,

The CSS on the GW will allow calls from the GW (MP) to the CCM. MP Express should hit dial-peer that you have on the Integration GW and then, the RP that you have on CCM.

Please send us a trace file and a debug from the GW for us to check what is going on.

Thanks!

GW EventLog attached. Please let me know if you need anything further.

Forgot the trace.

Redid the gateways and rebooted the CallManager everything is good to go.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: