- Silver, 250 points or more
I have the following:
Callmanager 4.2 with AD integration
Unity Voice mail using existing Exchange server.
The problem is that people can leave a message but the end user never hears this.
- I can create new Unity users from AD
- End user can complete the self enrollment (personalize prompts and PIN)
- People can call the end user and after some rings the Unity responds correctly and you leave a message after the beep.
- On the end user's phone the red light never switches on, and when end users checks for new messages, the unity lady says: You have no new messages"
Any idea what might be the issue?
Well you can run PW all day and have it not error but, if your user in question is not inheriting in AD, it will never have permissions to use Unity. Go to Active Directory Users and Computeres and Choose View > Advanced Features. Then look up the user that is having the issue and look at the Security tab. Are there any Unity accounts listed? If not, click the advanced button and make sure the inherit checkbox is checked. Then leave a message for the user and see if it works then.