Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuring Service Levels for a Skill Group

bhaskar27in
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

How do I configure Service Levels for a Skill Group so that the Service_Real_Time table in the ICM Database gets updated?

Thank you,

-Bhaskar

8 Replies 8

SL are assigned to a call type but not to a skill group. wat exactly are you trying to achieve?

david

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply.

I have a requirement which asks of me to get the values such as DelayQAbandTimeTo5 (Sum of delay time of all calls to the service abandonedin queue during the rolling five-minute interval) and AvgDelayQNow (Average delay for calls currently in queue for the service). From the ICM Database Schema Handbook, I see a Service_Real_Time table that has these fields. Also, this table has a SkillTargetID with which I can query this table to get these values. So just by having a Skill Group Peripheral number, I can retrieve the Skill Target ID and use it aginst the Service_Real_Time table to get the values from the table. But for some reason, these values do not get updated.

I am not sure if I have to do some script level changes for this table to get updated. Please advice.

Thank You,

-Bhaskar

I'm not 100% on how to go about with what you're doing, but one way in which I would start would be to look at the WebView reports which Cisco provides. Specially caltyp22 and 23, I think those might give you a good starting point. You can look at those templates, see the queries in the background, and modify them to fit your needs.

david

Hello bashkar,david

i want to set an SLA per skill group. the requirement is to set a different answering time for each skill group and to report that number of calls that are with this timeframe.

Is this possible on ICM?

THanks for your feedback,

This is certainly possible, but again it would require a custom report. See my post above, you should have all the data in the ICM database to produce the data you're looking for.

david

It may be possible that Call Type metrics like ASA, abandon rate etc. can be applied to a skill group - but ONLY when you route calls for that call type to a single skill group.

That's pretty rare.

Stick with the system as designed. Explain to who is asking for this statistic that it is not available.

Regards,

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

is it wrong to add call type to each skill group and measure their SLA's?

thanks in advance,

No, it's not wrong.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: