Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection Issue

Hi all,

Before all i'd like to thank all the members of this forum for their help.

So i'm trying to configure Unity CX2 and now i'm on the final step which consists of the creation of an Interactive Menu, every think is OK except the fact that i want to set up a "Call By Extension" And i don't know how i can do such think since i know that it is the Directory Handler but it always prompt me to SPELL the username.

Anyone has an idea how i can do that?

Thanks for all

5 Replies 5

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

did u try to setup a Directory Handler

There no such extra field in the edit of the Directory handler i'll appreciate it if you can help me

I have tried to uncheck:

Voice Enabled and Play All names and then i have reduced the timouts for CallerINPUT to its minimum however it's the same it play:

Please spell the first and last name,for Q press 1 for Z press 2 then after One Sec it says IF you would like to enter an extension you may do so now.

I WANNA PLAY ONLY THE LaST PART :)

u have done these thing on directory handler!!

DH let u group ur users in groups to make it easier for search

for example

u can make a DH called sales then make a call handler that send the caller when pres 1 forexample to search slaes group only or maybe a remote office

this is the idea of DH

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: