cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CM Roles for IPCC 5.0(2) CRS users

paulcian_2
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know what CallManager roles need to be defined for each the CRS Users defined during the install.

AXL Service Providor User

Unified CM Telephony User

RmCM Subsystem User

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Both RmCm and CM Telephony (JTAPI) users need to be part of "Standard CTI Enabled" user group.

The AXL user needs to belong to a group with "Standard AXL API Access" role, you can use the ccmadministrator here as it belongs to this group by default.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Both RmCm and CM Telephony (JTAPI) users need to be part of "Standard CTI Enabled" user group.

The AXL user needs to belong to a group with "Standard AXL API Access" role, you can use the ccmadministrator here as it belongs to this group by default.

HTH,

Chris

Thanks for the info.

It looks as if the CM Telephony (JTAPI) user is generate becuase I see that ID in my system with Userid_1 versus just the Userid. Do I need to have both?

This is by design, you would need another one if you had HA CCX deployment, or 2 node IP-IVR.

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: