icnd 2 number of questions

Unanswered Question
Aug 26th, 2008

I am taking my ICND 2 tommorrow and I have heard that it is actually over a 100 questions. I have heard this from 2 crediable people and also read it a few time online. What would I do if I get to the test and there is 155 questions like one of my friends was???

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
alexhuthmacher Tue, 08/26/2008 - 21:26

Thats whatI figured. But what should I do in the event that such a thing were to happen. I should bring this to the attention to some one shouldn't I? If it were to happen to me of course.

jim_berlow Tue, 08/26/2008 - 22:22

Does it matter how many questions there are? The answer is "NO" - you still must prepare just the same. The exam is very fair and you will be given adequate explanation and time to perform the given tasks provided that you are prepared.

alexhuthmacher Wed, 08/27/2008 - 18:58

Despite how uninformative that was, I did fail my ICND2 by 7 points I got a 818 when i need 825 to pass. You were very unhelpful. It was only 49 questions btw..

jcrussell Thu, 08/28/2008 - 06:13

I'm sorry to hear you didn't pass. You will get it next time!

Anyway, jim_berlow was correct in his response, if a bit blunt. Now you have seen that the rumors are ridiculous and should be ignored. You should go read some of the utter garbage that is posted about the CCIE lab!

And I'm pretty sure it's against the Cisco NDA to post the passing score and number of questions. You might want to edit your post.

alexhuthmacher Thu, 08/28/2008 - 12:28

I have been searching everywhere. How can I edit or remove my post????? It seems like you can't edit after a certain amount of time?

Actions

This Discussion