Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with Historical Reports

Upgraded IPCCX to CCX6.0 for a custoemr and now they are having problems when they try to print the reports to their default printer which is a Xerox Document Center 430. I chan send the report to their rightFax server or export it to a Word file. But when we send to this printer, we get a popup that simply says "Cound not start print job."

We can print to this printer fromother applications on their desktop. Any thoughts?

5 Replies 5

cmbhelpdesk
Level 1
Level 1

There is a setting at the very end of the config file that has to be adjusted

Use shared Memory - should be set to 1

I was having the same issue and this fixed the problem on both PC's

Thank You

I am having the same issue. Is it in the hrcConfig.ini file that the change is made.

Thanks

Chris

Yes it is hrcconfig.ini file

1. From the workstation that hosts the Historical Reporting Client, open C:\Program Files\Cisco CRS Historical Reports\hrcConfig.ini.

2. Once the hrConfig.ini file opens, locate (usually the bottom line) and set the flag 'UseSharedMemory=1'. Save and close the file.

Note: Set UseSharedMemory to1 to use the Shared Memory model and 0 not to use the Shared Memory model (default).

3. Reboot the workstation.

4. Print to the network printers from this workstation to test.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: