cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Exception error in CM 5.1... which does.. erm... nothing?

Kid Dynamite
Level 1
Level 1

When logging onto Call manager 5.1, I get the following error!

[exception in:/WEB-INF/pages/splash/splash-content.jsp]null

... now, it does not seem to cause any kind of problems and the system is still accesable and seems to work ok... but what does that message mean? Anyone? :D

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

i thought it was a bug but i could not find anything related, 4 cases with same error were fixed with a reboot. have you tried that?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Nope, not tried that... will do and will get back!!

I did a search but could find nothing too.. it is no biggie right now anyway I don't think as it is not really sevice affecting.

Thanks for the response.

i did find several TAC cases with the exact same error and all the ones i read (around 15 in the end) were fixed with a reboot, none of them were really interested in doing a cause analysis when it was gone after the reboot. probably that's why there is no bug for this

as you mention, none of them mentioned any service affection other than the message being displayed

HTH

java

HTH

java

Hi SFO kid, next time you have this error please open a TAC case with us so we can provide a more definite answer in our side other than a reboot...

BTW which exact ccm version you were running?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: