Event Source: SQLSERVERAGENT

Event Category: Job Engine

Event ID: 208

Date: 8/27/2008

Time: 5:00:01 PM

User: N/A

Computer: CALLMANAGER

Description:

SQL Server Scheduled Job 'Monitor Disk Space' (0x05E0927165DF1A4EA2A2EB1C195FCA14) - Status: Failed - Invoked on: 2008-08-27 17:00:00 - Message: The job failed. The Job was invoked by Schedule 19 (Schedule 1). The last step to run was step 2 (TruncateCCMLog).

What does it meaning ?

Thanks at advance.

8 Replies 8

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

Go to Enterprise Managerexpand 'Management' nodeexpand 'sql server agent' nodeclick on 'jobs'Doubleclick on 'Optimization for CIPT' jobClick on 'steps' tabDoubleclick on step 2, the last stepclick on 'Advanced' tabfor 'On success action' field select 'quit the job reporting success'Click 'Apply'Click 'OK'Click 'OK'.

hello,

but the job that has problem of failure is Monitor Disk Space not the optimisation for CIPT.

it's linked to the Optimisation job or what ?

Regards

hello,

when i access to the enterprise Manager>Monitor Disk Space and i see the history job, the following message appeared :

Executed as user: CALLMANAGER\SQLSvc. Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'owner', table 'tempdb.dbo.#spdbdesc___________________________________________________________________________________________________________000100004B46'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails. [SQLSTATE 23000] (Error 515) The statement has been terminated. [SQLSTATE 01000] (Error 3621). The step failed.

thanks at advance

driss

have you gone thru the link i provided to fix that EXACT issue???

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

hello,

thanks for reply.

i have not applied it because it regards the CCM and CDR databases of which the owner changed to unknown.But, for this case the ownser for CCM and CDR database are known (Computer\Administrator)

thanks to confirm if it's coorect or i must follow what's described at the link.

Regards

hello,

i'm also waiting for your answer about the confirmation of procedure.

Regards

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In the Cisco CallManager 4.x, an error message for the "Monitor Disk Space" SQL Server Scheduled Job appears at regular intervals in the application logs with "Event ID: 208"

http://www.ciscotaccc.com/kaidara-advisor/voice/showcase?case=K26333280

HTH

java

HTH

java

hello,

Even if i have applied following the link above.nothing happens and the same message is appeared at the appropriate time.

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: