cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 5.0(2)SR1 unable to delete Agents/Resources

jmujica
Level 1
Level 1

Hi. We have a fresh install of UCCX5.0(2)SR1 integrated with CCM6.1(2). We add the ipcc extension to a user to make sure it shows up in the resources page on UCCX and indeed it was there.. Now we removed the IPCC Extension and put <none> and the user still shows up on the resources webpage on UCCX and I can't delete the user from UCCX.

If we changed the ipcc extension field on CCM End User Web Page then it shows the changed rapidly on UCCX but if I choose none I should see the Inactive Agent link and be able to remove the user from UCCX but I can't.

Is there anything else? Also the user's phone is not associated with the RMCM User at the moment..

Please advice before opening a TAC Case.

4 Replies 4

Not applicable

Uncheck the ICD extension button in CallManager. When you uncheck the ICD extension CRS will notice that the agent no longer has an ICD extension, and marks them as inactive. They can then be removed via the Inactive Agents link.

esa786_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi. Is it solved? if so what did u do. How did u remove the resources.

regards

gem

Hope this may help.

Make sure those unwanted resource ids are not assigned to any skill set or team. Then click on "Inactive Agents" on Resources page. Select all inactive agents and click the delete button.

UCCX 5.0(2)SR01_Build053

This appears to be a bug. I'm getting the exact same issue. Nothing will resolve but restarting the Node Manager service. This is a pain because it effects Historical Reporting logging in as well when it "locks up" Does anyone have any bug information on this? Is there a patch?