cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 6.1 , there is no ICD option for Users ? IPCCX Resource is empty.

adalandrade
Level 1
Level 1

HI, I think I need help , I want to setup 5 users in CCM 6.1.2 as Agents for IPCC Express, but there no ICD options like in CCM 4.1.

For the same reason the Resources page in IPCC Express is Empty.

thanks

A

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Under the end user assign IPCC Extension, this has replaced the ICD checkbox.

HTH,

Chris

Chris, the primary extensions under EndUser are configured. I've verified the Mac addresses are associated with the RmCM user also. the Rm subsystem is up and running.

but still the Resources are empty.

The Enterprise Data Subsystem is out of service but I do not think it has something to do with the Resources not being available in IPCCX.

I said to configure IPCC Extension not Primary Extension, they are 2 seperate entities.

Chris

I know, that is exactly how I configured it, under End User, there is only 1 field for Extension Numbe and I put the Extension the Agent will be using for IPCCX, and it does not show up as a Resource.

I too am missing the IPCC Extension field. CM 6.1(2), UCCX 5.0(2). Any thoughts would be appreciated.

There is an enterprise parameter to enable this field on the end user configuration page; however, the UCCX installation should have set this to True/Enabled automatically at install time. Be suspicious of any other odd behavior as install may not have completed properly.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: