Views
Helpful
Replies

caller ID

alex goshtaei
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

we are using CUCM 6.1. I am using hunt group with 5 members. when call comes in how can I distinguish the call comes from hunt group or someone dials member's DID directly? is there a way to configure calling name in hunt pilot number that user would know call comes from where?

3 Replies 3

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

I have seen some customers configure a CTI RP

CFA to Hunt Pilot, then we have a CallManager service parameter to preserve this information (calling number/name) this should work.

LeeSnyder_2
Level 1
Level 1

I do the same to identify multiple numbers going to the same hunt pilot and just have a directory number for each with a call forward to the hunt pilot.

The inbound call then displays the directory number name to idenify the call as its a forwarded call, you even get the CLI of the caller at the bottom of the display so you dont even lose that.

Thanks for reply,

That was very helpful. But it shows celled number not called name CLID. I configured CTI RP with extension 1500 with CLID "customer response". then forward all to 1599 which is pilot number of hunt group. when someone calls 1500 number, in the phone only show "1500" and doesn't show the name "customer response".

any suggestion would be very appreciated.

thanks

Alex

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: