Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM Custom reporting - Agentwise reports

somannairv
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We've got a client running on ICM 7.2. Customer has got some 20-30 dealers spread across country and I've created a call type for each dealer, so that we can check call type reports. Now, they want one to one reports based on relation between agent and calltype i.e. I would like to know if we can report how many times calls from a particular calltype was handled by a particular agent and how long this agent has spent on this calltype. Pls suggest which reports and fields can be used to generate a custom report for this.

Regards,

Soman Nair.

3 Replies 3

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Soman,

you might need to join separate tables elements, this truly goes in the customisation side of the product, I suggest you sign for a dev support contract to help you assess the challenges coming from the outlined scenario.

Regards,

Riccardo

Thank you Riccardo. I'd be keen to know which field/s can be used as key to relate data from diff table to use join query. Also, if any of existing report can be used as a template to kick off with.

Regards,

Soman.

At the end of the day, all the information you need is in the Termination_Call_Detail table. It will tie together the call type and the agent.

This data needs to be offloaded from the HDS database to another database server, not running any ICM components. As Cisco say:

"This table can become very large. Running custom reporting queries against it while it is on the HDS can degrade performance."

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: