Maximum Replies - Poster

Unanswered Question
Aug 28th, 2008

Hello

Just a thought from my end.. Apart from the top netpro experts, in terms of the points gained, I suggest having a small corner in the webpage, the top 3 most replied guys for that month ! It actually intiates a lot of competition, and we can see more and more answers from top members in the community ! This should just be a fun game, and people should take it on a lighter side !

Atleast we would know who has posted the maximum and the points he has gained for that month, to know the reply/rating ratio !!!

Any suggestions welcome...

Raj

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Jon Marshall Sun, 08/31/2008 - 02:34

Raj

Some people already think too much emphasis is put on the ratings system although i'm of the opinion if it attracts some of the very good people then there is nothing wrong with it.

That said i can't see much difference between the monthly table as it is currently and what you are proposing other than you are seeing a reply/rating ratio. My other main concern is even though i support the ratings system there is an element of "Please rate this post.." going on that will only get worse if we introduce even more competition.

Just my thoughts..

Jon

Actions

This Discussion